Friday, October 22, 2010

I just realised that I did a 7km run at the gym right before I started this interview and I haven't eaten anything since then. I might die. In fact, if I stop sending cartoons... then you'll know:
DO NOT FEAR....
This will save me:
avo + egg + balsamic vinegar. this is what happens when you are incapable of cooking and you run out of cereal.

WAIT!!! BEST THING EVER JUST HAPPENED!!!
LOVELY friend Kerry from upstairs was reading this interview and brought me down some REAL food! Kerry is an amazing teacher and she is returning to South Africa in December. Thank you Kerry! Now I won't die. Ryan, you can still send the steers burger.

OK. OK. Kristi busted me in the comments....
We had delicious cupcakes from Nicole for Tea after work....
then the calorie-fairy, with her stupid candy-cane wand paid my subconscious a visit
and started waving her self-righteous finger at me with a very disapproving look. 
so i went to gym.


6 comments:

  1. We're FedEx-ing you a Steers burger. Can't have you dying in the middle of this interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah Ryan make that 2 Steers burgers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi - aka the chubby-bad-influence-non-gymming friend ;)October 22, 2010 at 5:50 AM

    Che! Nice job on the 7k! And with a stomach full of cupcake at that!
    (That's right-- I blew your cover..)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well Kristi I ran next to her and she blew that cupcake off easily.
    Thanks Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristi - aka Che's supermodel friendOctober 22, 2010 at 6:15 AM

    Well done Kerry! You deserve that Steers Burger. Also: that food looks delicious (I mean Kerry's, but avo-egg-and-balsamic vinegar also sounds amazing)! ...Not that I didn't also eat a cupcake. And then dinner. And hot chocolate with Baileys. And am currently making a quesadilla to bring over to eat with Kayla while we drink beer.
    ...Maybe I need to renew my gym membership...

    ReplyDelete